What Is Partnership?
God’s design is for people to be committed and connected to one another in a local congregation. People are always better in committed relationships. Groups of Christians regularly meeting together are God’s representation to the world. As people interact with Christians in a congregation, they come in contact with God’s presence
"For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them." Matthew 18:20 NLT
Every individual is essential. It is only as each believer takes their place by bringing their gifts and talents that the local congregation is able to grow in maturity
"He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love." Ephesians 4:16 NLT
We are like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. Each piece is unique and has a specific place where they perfectly fit. It is only as each piece fits into place that the puzzle is complete and able to be viewed in all its beauty and clarity.
At The Sanctuary, the primary way that belonging is identified is through Partnership. Each individual is asked to complete a simple, but formalized process by which they state their desire to partner with others in what God is doing through our congregation. This process allows for mutual understanding of abilities and commitment.
The process involves:
· Attending The Sanctuary for a minimum of six months.
· Completing a Spiritual Gifts Inventory.
· Attending a Partnership Class. Registration links below.
· Turning in a completed Partnership Application to our Resource Center or the church offices.
· Meeting with Pastor Rachel to have a casual conversation where we get to know each other better as we discuss the items on the Partnership Application.
To learn more about Partnership at The Sanctuary, please download our Partnership Reader below.